Wednesday, July 15, 2009

yours mine


I went to see Kat today :) We found out that the foods at Wahid was "prety" delicious. Kat je faham, kan Kat? HAHA Kita kalau keluar mesti makan je tau kan haihhh

But anyway, Ilah called and started asking me about the size of my shoes. Rupanya, she actually bought (bukan "wanted to buy") me a pair of onitsuka! thank you sayang, i nak tengok!
By the way sayang, u tak salah size and is it for my birthday yang dah 3 bulan lepas??

"Ameer, kaki u sama size dengan I lah".
This suddenly came out from Kat's mouth and that got us into an argument.
Ya allah mmg tak lah! Obvious sangat kot my feet are bigger! Yes the width are about the same, but mine is LONGER.
Here, let me prove to you pretpal that mine is actually bigger than hers eh!
BUT please don't laugh!

this is her sandal


2 comments: